Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 11am-7pm
Licensed Practical Nurse
Delmar Center is and actively looking to hire motivated Licensed Practical Nurses to work the hours of 11am-7pm at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, NY.
Starting rate is $21 an hour and you can make more with previous LPN experience!
Currently offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
We Just Raised Our Rates!
Delmar Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. DC45