Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) + $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurses
Northern Riverview is actively hiring LPNs for our skilled nursing facility in Haverstraw, NY.
Join our growing and dedicated team as we progress and grow into the future!
Flexible Shifts with Full-Time and Part-Time openings!
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds as needed.
- Supervise and support Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Valid LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team member
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses the Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. NRV110
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 981484