Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 3-11 Shift
St. Patrick's Home Rehabilitation and Health Care is actively seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work 3PM-11PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility in the Bronx, NY.
Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- $31.14 - $34.25
St. Patrick's Home is a Faith-Based facility located in the northwest section of the Bronx, bordering scenic Van Cortlandt Park. Sharing in the Ministry of the Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm since 1931, the dedicated staff provides Long and Short-term Care to the elderly, meeting the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of the residents as a part of the St. Patrick's family, where "The Difference is Love."