Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) + 5K Sign On
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
We just raised our rates up to $30!!
LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is actively hiring LPN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility.
Full time and part-time positions available!
Onondaga Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 82-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a residential neighborhood in the picturesque village of Minoa, New York. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Staying active, engaging with neighbors and visitors, and keeping fit are all part of the day at Onondaga Center. Onondaga Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 987289