Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Baylor Weekends + New Raised Rates
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): Baylor Weekends
Warren Center is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to work the Baylor Weekend Program at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Queensbury, NY.
Work 32 hours between the 3 PM -11 PM shift on Friday and the 11 PM -7 AM shift on Sunday and get paid for 40 hours!!!
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!!!
We are now currently offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Warren Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Education Discounts
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their family to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs. Warren Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. WMT1991