Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Medical Order Specialist
LPN Medical Order Specialist
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Full-Time Licensed LPN Medical Order Specialist.
- Process and generate all Certifications and Interim Medical Orders using the computer tracking system for outgoing and incoming orders
- Review physician orders for accuracy and compliance components. Fix and update medical orders for those errors within the scope of practice.
- Responsible to meet Agency, State and Federal deadlines for obtaining physician signature to medical orders and will follow up with providers to ensure the return of delinquent medical orders.
- Reviews and signs off on employees annual and initial health documents
- Triage Medical Order Help Desk phone calls and email requests. Perform HIM/Medical Order functions including filing, computer input, printing, and mail processing
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior training experience is a plus
- Current NYS LPN License
- Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Bilingual English & Spanish is a plus
Shift: Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm
- 2 Weeks PTO and 8 Legal Holidays
- Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20210330095702_SUKECFU5EYLQMW6P