Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) New Higher Rates
Licensed Practical Nurses
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring Licensed Practical Nurses for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY.
New Graduates Welcome! | Great Working Environment!
Now Offering $2,000 Sign On-Bonus!!!
New Higher Rates!!!
Rochester Center offers the following benefits and more:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.