Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) New Phenomenal Rates
Licensed Practical Nurses
Schenectady Center is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical Nurses for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Schenectady, NY!!
Now offering new phenomenal rates as well as a $2,000 sign on bonus!
To the esteemed nurses in the Albany area,
Schenectady Center thanks you for the courage, love, and unbelievable care that you display each and every day while making sure your residents are safe and healthy during the difficult COVID-19 pandemic. Schenectady Center is as passionate as you are to win this battle and we would love to have you join us in this valiant mission!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.