Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- NightShift
Licensed Practical Nurses
Suffolk Center is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to work the Night Shift (11PM-7AM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Patchogue, NY.
Full-Time- Apply Today!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Previous SNF experience.
For more information:
Contact JoAnne Kwiatkowski Staff Recruiter/Coordinator at 631-289-7700 ext.316.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.