Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Offering Sign On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse
Delmar Center is under new management and actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical Nurses to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, NY.
Offering Free Transportation!!
Delmar Center cares about its employees very much. Apply to hear more about our incredible health insurance plan!
Also offering a $2,000 sign on bonus!!
Delmar Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.