Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Overnight
Glens Falls Center is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work the Overnight Shift (10:30pm-6:30am) in Glens Falls, NY.
Rates go from $29/hr - $34/hr with a .50 shift differential
- Collecting required information from new Residents recently admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds as needed.
- Required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Ensure documentation is complete and accurate.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN State license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V