Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)-Part Time/Full Time
Licensed Practical Nurse-Part Time/Full Time
Williamsbridge Center is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to work Part Time/Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Williamsbridge Center is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We believe that therapy is a vital component to gaining a healthier lifestyle. We offer intensive occupational and physical therapy. Our center has assumed the leadership role in the provision of comprehensive rehabilitative health care, offering individuals the opportunity to develop skills essential to restoring their independence. Williamsbridge Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium