Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Per-Diem
Licensed Practical Nurses
Troy Center is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical Nurses to work Per-Diem shifts for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Troy, NY.
Recently Increased Rates!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.