Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Per Diem
Licensed Practical Nurses- Per Diem
Northern Metropolitan Nursing Home is actively hiring Per Diem LPNs for our long-term care facility in Monsey, NY.
Are you an LPN who wants to make a difference? Discover a world of endless possibilities in our family first driven atmosphere. Make a positive impact and touch the lives of all our residents. Join us today to help shape the future of our story while providing exceptional care and loving what you do.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium. NMT109