Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Team Member- Night Shift
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Hammonton Center is seeking LPN Team Members to work the Night Shift (11PM-7AM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Hammonton, NJ.
FULL AND PART-TIME AVAILABLE!
$2,000 Sign on Bonus!
Hammonton Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
- Must hold valid LPN License
- 3-5 years Long Term Care Experience
- Experience Point Click Care is Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.