Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Team Member
Bushwick Center is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN State license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Bushwick Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V