Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses
Hope Center is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Hope Center’s mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures, and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.