Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses
Glens Falls Center is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical Nurses for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Glens Falls, NY.
"Come and interview with us any Wednesday from 4 p.m.-6 p.m. or Thursday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.".
WE ARE NOW OFFERING A $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Glens Falls Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming and nurturing an environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.