Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Triboro Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is looking for LPN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility.
- Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's).
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be willing to learn
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Daughters of Jacob’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. TC42