Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's)
Amsterdam Nursing Home is actively hiring LPN Team Members for all shifts for our Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of New York City.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
With Columbia University and the Cathedral of St. John the Divine among its neighbors, Amsterdam House is located on Amsterdam Avenue at 112 street in New York City. The essence of Amsterdam includes a unique combination of old-world charm, comfortable surroundings, and a state of the art clinical care. Our longstanding tradition of caring is carried out by an exceptional staff who are dedicated to the healing arts, providing each resident with the opportunity to thrive and achieve maximum comfort. Our reputation tells the story of our success. Having consistently earned a 5-star rating from CMS, we are proud to be ranked among the best nursing homes by the US News and World Report. AMS
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V