Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring LPN Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY.
$12,000 Tuition Reimbursement Program!!
We've increased our staffing budgets! No More working short-staffed!
Oneida Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.