Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Steuben Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical Nurses to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bath, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and strong communication skills!
Now Offering Higher Rates!!
Full Time, Part-Time & Per-Diem positions available
Steuben Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- New higher evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helping Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitoring Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid LPN license (any state)
- In good standing with State Registry
Steuben Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more.