Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses- LPN's
Northern Manor Multicare Center is actively hiring LPNs for our skilled nursing facility in Nanuet, NY.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
EXCELLENT RATES AND BENEFITS!
Are you an LPN who wants to make a difference? Discover a world of endless possibilities in our family first driven atmosphere. Make a positive impact and touch the lives of all our residents. Join us today to help shape the future of our story while providing exceptional care and loving what you do.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Northern Manor has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 981341