Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Granville Center is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Granville, NY.
We are now offering a $2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Granville Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education Discounts
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN State license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier and happier. A mainstay of the Granville for many years, we’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. GVC123
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V