Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Carthage Center is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at our skilled nursing facility in Carthage, NY.
Base rate is $26-$27 with an additional $0.65 shift differential for evenings and nights.
Weekday & Weekend options available. We are now offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN State license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V