Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses
Corning Center is actively seeking motivated Licensed Practical Nurses for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Corning, NY.
We are now offering $1,500 Sign On-Bonus!!!!
Corning Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license (any state)
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Corning Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence