Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) + Sign-On Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Attention LPNs! Are you looking to make a difference and work with an amazing team? Then Bannister Center, located in Providence, RI, is the perfect place for you!!!
We have full-time, part-time, and per-diem shifts available.
We just raised our rates so now is the perfect time to apply!
We are currently under new management so we are offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus for new hires plus the following programs and benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Competitive rates
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license (any state)
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.