LNHA - Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and excellent communication skills!
Five years of prior experience as an LTC administrator is required
Generous Compensation Package!
Ongoing training + Strong regional and corporate support
Career advancement opportunities!!!
- Supervise all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision, and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a healthcare facility
- Monitor and maintain facility compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
- Must have a current New York State LNHA Certification
- Five years of prior experience as an administrator in long-term care!
- Proven leadership & management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident & CFSC proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents and staff at all levels
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.