LNHA - Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and excellent communication skills!
Generous Compensation Package!
Ongoing training + Strong regional and corporate support
Career advancement opportunities!!!
- Supervise all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision, and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a healthcare facility
- Monitor and maintain facility compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
- Must have a current New York State LNHA Certification
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven leadership & management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident & CFSC proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally & work cooperatively with residents & staff at all levels
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence. Oneida Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.