LPN 6 PM-6 AM New Higher Rates
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking experienced LPN Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, Kansas. This shift will be the 2nd shift from 6 PM to 6 AM.
If you are looking to make a difference, then Wichita Center is the place for you!
We just raised our rates so this is the perfect time to apply!!!
Rates are starting at $22 and even more if you have experience!
We are Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Earn an additional $1.50 an hour if you are IV Certified
Huge Shift Differentials
Walk-ins are encouraged for Open interviews! Every Tuesday from 11 AM - 2:30 PM
Wichita Center is located at 7101 E 21st St N, Wichita, KS 67206
Wichita Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid KS State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Wichita Center is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.