Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's)
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring LPN Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY.
Now offering New Phenomenal Rates as well as a $2,500 sign on bonus AND *complimentary $10.00 Amazon Gift Cards for interview participation!!
*Limited time opportunity
Cooperstown Center offers the following benefits:
- $2,500 Sign on bonus!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Education Discounts
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.