LPN Evening Shift Supervisor
Delmar Center is hiring an LPN Evening Supervisor in Delmar, NY.
- Conduct facility rounds.
- Monitor assignments of aides for proper work flow.
- Supervise throughout medication assistance times to ensure proper recording of assistance, refusals and initiate any necessary follow up.
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outburst, and behavior issues.
- Facilitate communication to ensure medical/mental health situations are addressed timely.
- Ensure all aspects of facility incident/accidents are completed and give summary to EHP Coordinator/Administrator.
- Attend to all late admissions/re-admissions (paperwork, medications changes, etc.)
- Communicate all pertinent shift activity via 24 hour report to be reviewed by Enriched Housing Program Coordinator/Administrator.
- Facilitates communication for all environmental situations, contacts EHP Coordinator/Administrator when necessary and records all details for EHP Coordinator/Administrator review.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid state LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care—the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast. Delmar Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V