LPN- Full Time
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is actively seeking experienced LPN Team Members to work Full Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in the Boro Park section of Brooklyn, NY.
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center font’s dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.