LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - Morning Shift
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) Part-Time
Kingston Center is looking to hire an LPN Team Member for our skilled nursing facility to work Part-Time every other Weekend for the 7 AM to 3 PM shift.
At Kingston Center, we offer great benefit programs:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license (any state)
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
West Kingston, RI
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.