LPN Nurse Supervisor
Cooperstown Center is hiring an LPN Supervisor in Cooperstown, NY.
- Conduct facility rounds.
- Monitor assignments of aides for proper work flow.
- Supervise throughout medication assistance times to ensure proper recording of assistance, refusals and initiate any necessary follow up.
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outburst, and behavior issues.
- Facilitate communication to ensure medical/mental health situations are addressed timely.
- Ensure all aspects of facility incident/accidents are completed and give summary to EHP Coordinator/Administrator.
- Attend to all late admissions/re-admissions (paperwork, medications changes, etc.)
- Facilitates communication for all environmental situations, contacts EHP Coordinator/Administrator when necessary and records all details for EHP Coordinator/Administrator review.
- The LPN Supervisor is to Report to the DON.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Minimum 5 years recent clinical nursing experience with at least 1 year experience in Long Term Care or sub acute preferred
- Valid state LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1010669