Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Weekend Supervisor
LPN Weekend Supervisor
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated Licensed Practical Nurse Supervisor to work 12-hour shifts Saturdays and Sundays for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and a few years of LPN experience!
- Conduct facility rounds
- Monitor assignments of aides for proper workflow
- Supervise throughout medication assistance times to ensure proper recording of assistance, refusals and initiate any necessary follow up
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outbursts, and behavior issues
- Facilitate communication to ensure medical/mental health situations are addressed timely
- Ensure all aspects of facility incident/accidents are completed and give a summary to EHP Coordinator/Administrator
- Attend to all late admissions/re-admissions (paperwork, medications changes, etc.)
- Communicate all pertinent shift activity via a 24-hour report to be reviewed by the Enriched Housing Program Coordinator/Administrator
- Facilitates communication for all environmental situations, contacts EHP Coordinator/Administrator when necessary and records all details for EHP Coordinator/Administrator review
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- In good standing with State Registry
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.