Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is hiring an LPN Supervisor in Monsey, NY.
- Conduct facility rounds.
- Monitor assignments of aides for proper work flow.
- Supervise throughout medication assistance times to ensure proper recording of assistance, refusals and initiate any necessary follow up.
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outburst, and behavior issues.
- Facilitate communication to ensure medical/mental health situations are addressed timely.
- Ensure all aspects of facility incident/accidents are completed and give summary to EHP Coordinator/Administrator.
- Attend to all late admissions/re-admissions (paperwork, medications changes, etc.)
- Communicate all pertinent shift activity via 24 hour report to be reviewed by Enriched Housing Program Coordinator/Administrator.
- Facilitates communication for all environmental situations, contacts EHP Coordinator/Administrator when necessary and records all details for EHP Coordinator/Administrator review.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid state LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Northern Metropolitan Residential Healthcare Facility is located in Monsey, NY. Metropolitan’s mission is to help residents achieve their maximum potential for independence, personal comfort, and quality of life. Our multidisciplinary approach is designed to help you improve your overall well-being. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities. Northern Metropolitan is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V