New Paltz Center is hiring an LPN Supervisor in New Paltz, NY.
- Conduct facility rounds.
- Monitor assignments of aides for proper work flow.
- Supervise throughout medication assistance times to ensure proper recording of assistance, refusals and initiate any necessary follow up.
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outburst, and behavior issues.
- Facilitate communication to ensure medical/mental health situations are addressed timely.
- Ensure all aspects of facility incident/accidents are completed and give summary to EHP Coordinator/Administrator.
- Attend to all late admissions/re-admissions (paperwork, medications changes, etc.)
- Communicate all pertinent shift activity via 24 hour report to be reviewed by Enriched Housing Program Coordinator/Administrator.
- Facilitates communication for all environmental situations, contacts EHP Coordinator/Administrator when necessary and records all details for EHP Coordinator/Administrator review.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid state LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.