Ontario Center is hiring an LPN Supervisor in Canandaigua, NY.
- Conduct facility rounds.
- Monitor assignments of aides for proper work flow.
- Supervise throughout medication assistance times to ensure proper recording of assistance, refusals and initiate any necessary follow up.
- Intervene in resident conflicts, outburst, and behavior issues.
- Facilitate communication to ensure medical/mental health situations are addressed timely.
- Ensure all aspects of facility incident/accidents are completed and give summary to EHP Coordinator/Administrator.
- Attend to all late admissions/re-admissions (paperwork, medications changes, etc.)
- Communicate all pertinent shift activity via 24 hour report to be reviewed by Enriched Housing Program Coordinator/Administrator.
- Facilitates communication for all environmental situations, contacts EHP Coordinator/Administrator when necessary and records all details for EHP Coordinator/Administrator review.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid state LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V