LPN Team Member - Assisted Living Program
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively hiring LPN Team Members to work for our Assisted Living Program located in Utica, NY.
Oneida Center Benefits Include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Collecting information from the Residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with. Services at Oneida Center include Skilled Nursing, Respite, Hospice, and Post-acute Rehabilitation and are affiliated with an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crisis and assist them to leave and/or live here with a sense of well-being, individuality, and independence.