LPN Team Member- Part Time
Licensed Practical Nurses
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively hiring part-time LPN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility located at 1455 Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn, NY.
We are excited to announce that Brooklyn Center will soon be moving to a new state of the art facility. More details to follow!
- Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's).
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be willing to learn
Brooklyn Center is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.