LPN Team Member- Part Time
Licensed Practical Nurses
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively hiring part-time LPN Team Members for our skilled nursing facility located at 1455 Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn, NY.
Now offering a limited edition $1,000 Sign On Bonus!!
- Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details.
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature.
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed.
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's).
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene.
- Monitors residents’ food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid NY State LPN license.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
- Must be willing to learn
Brooklyn Center is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.