LPN Team Member- PT Nights
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for the night shift (11 PM-7 AM) part-time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Deptford, NJ
Now Offering a Sign-on Bonus!
Deptford Center offers the following benefits:
Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Generous pay rates based on experience
Extra evening and night shift differentials
Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
Career Advancement Opportunities
Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting information from the patients to be admitted; medical records, insurance details
- Recording health details of patients; including vitals & temperature
- Helps the patient prepare for medical examinations and takes test samples from patients
- Administering medications and injections to patients as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps patients get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors patients’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NJ State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.