LPN Team Member
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's)
Concord Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is actively hiring LPN Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Founded in 1975, the Concord Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a modern, fully equipped, skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services. The facility features 140 beds including 17 vent certified beds. The residents live in attractively furnished private and semi-private rooms.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V CBC100