LPN Team Member
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively hiring LPN Team Members to work full-time, part-time and per diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Staten Island, NY. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant demeanor and excellent communication skills!
Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!!
- Collecting information from the residents to be admitted; medical records, insurance details
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's)
- Helps residents get dressed and take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid NY State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be willing to learn
Staten Island, NY
Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 372-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the borough of Staten Island. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Richmond Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.