LPN Unit Manager - 5,000 Dollar Sign-on Bonus
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Unit Manager
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced LPN Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Carthage, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior supervisor experience in long-term care and strong communication skills!
Now offering a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!!
Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package provided!
- Uphold nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations
- Ensure Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Manage documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records
- Retain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- Valid active New York LPN License
- Long Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.