Maintenance and Landscaper Worker
Maintenance Worker and Landscaper
Ontario Center is seeking a Maintenance Worker / Landscaper to work at our skilled nursing facility in Canandaigua, NY.
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Ability to multitask/stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations
- Work effectively individually and as a team member
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.