Topeka Center is actively seeking a Maintenance Assistant to work full time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Topeka, KS.
Healthcare Experience Preferred!
Great Working Environment! | Excellent Compensation Package provided!
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Assist with maintenance of HVAC system, plumbing electrical installation/repairs
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Rotating off-hour/weekend on-call availability and schedule flexibility is a must.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Extensive experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance..
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.