Hammonton Center For Rehabilitation & Healthcare is actively seeking a Maintenance Assistant to work full time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Hammonton, NJ.
Working some weekend on a rotation is a must
Healthcare Experience Preferred!
Great Working Environment! | Excellent Compensation Package provided!
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Assist with maintenance of HVAC system, plumbing electrical installation/repairs
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Rotating off-hour/weekend on-call availability and schedule flexibility is a must.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Extensive experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.