Descripción del trabajo
Oak Hill Center is actively seeking a Maintenance Assistant for our skilled nursing facility located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Assist with maintenance of HVAC system, plumbing electrical installation/repairs
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Rotating off-hour/weekend on-call availability and schedule flexibility is a must.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Extensive experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s a calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center's Health Care continuum.